My 'Whatever' & Yours 'Anything'


You asked whether Love means everything to me?
No...
Then, you asked whether You are my everything?
No...
Having just You without Love could mean nothing...
Having Love without You isn't exactly what I'm looking for.
Love, You
Isn't everything......
But it is what everything Begins with...

My mind is full of you...
I misses you everyday, every hour, every minute, every single second...
I'm worried about my flaws, wonder if I could ever be a perfect match for you...
I write all my feelings, whatever that comes across my mind...
A lot that I would like to tell You...but Word just couldn't express all of it...

You are a perfect fit for my mind, there ain't no rooms for anything else...
I'd tried and still trying to improve every single bit of myself to be a Better Man...
Hoping to be the One that You have always been searching for...

I'm seriously crazy about You...
I'm seriously in Love with You...
I seriously need You now...

This wasn't me.
This wasn't me before I met You...
This is just me who happens to be...
Deeply Falling in Love with You.

Hope to be the One,
AaronKeefer